March 2015 Archives by thread
Starting: Sun Mar 1 11:39:34 EST 2015
Ending: Tue Mar 31 08:47:26 EDT 2015
- [FOM] Fwd: Kreisel
- [FOM] Set Theory with Reflective Sequences
- [FOM] Extended Deadline: ACMES Conference
- [FOM] One axiom for all sets.
Zuhair Abdul Ghafoor Al-Johar
- [FOM] Translation of a paper by Maksimova?
- [FOM] Origins and Varieties of Logicism - Workshop - IUSS Pavia - March 16th, 2015
- [FOM] "Proof" of the consistency of PA published by Oxford UP
- [FOM] Launching of the South American Journal of Logic
- [FOM] Fwd: 3rd Workshop on Interpolation - Call for Papers
- [FOM] axioms for potential infinity and for actual infinity?
- [FOM] 577: New Pi01 Incompleteness
- [FOM] 578: Provably Falsifiable Proposiitons
- [FOM] CALCO 2015 : Last Call for Papers
fabio.zanasi at ens-lyon.fr
- [FOM] Agassi | Kragh | Maxwell | Radelet de-Grave | Rahman in Lille: His. & Phil. Sci., Education, Summer School
pisanoraffaele at iol.it
- [FOM] Fwd: CFP: International Conference on Artificial Intelligence (ICAI'15: July 27-30, 2015, Las Vegas, USA); Submission Deadline: March 31
- [FOM] Potential and Actual Infinity
- [FOM] Varieties of Algorithmic Information (VAI) 2015
- [FOM] FINAL CALL: Logic, Relativity and Beyond Conference (Budapest, 9-13 Aug 2015)
- [FOM] A query on explicit definitions of inacessible cardinals.
- [FOM] MASTER'S DEGREE IN LOGIC AND PHILOSOPHY OF SCIENCE IN SPAIN
- [FOM] Computability in Europe 2015: Call for Informal Presentations
S B Cooper
- [FOM] Call for Papers: Hilbert’s Epsilon and Tau in Logic, Informatics and Linguistics
- [FOM] Deadline Extension: Logic, Relativity and Beyond Conference (Budapest, 9-13 Aug 2015)
- [FOM] Petr Vopenka
- [FOM] The Life and Work of Leon Henkin. Essays on His Contributions
- [FOM] More on Vopenka movie
- [FOM] Workshop on Vaught's Conjecture
Noah David Schweber
- [FOM] CfP: HAPOC3 -- Third International Conference for the History and Philosophy of Computing
gprimiero at libero.it
- [FOM] FW: conference in memory of Grigory "Grisha" Mints
- [FOM] VSTTE 15, Second Call for Papers
- [FOM] special interest group in logic and computations
- [FOM] a mytho-logical journey from Samos to Istanbul
- [FOM] Re Second-Order Logic and Logicism.
- [FOM] Philosophia Mathematica Virtual Special Issue on Mathematical Depth
Michael Bennett McNulty
- [FOM] First World Congress on Logic and Religion in Joao Pessoa, Brazil
- [FOM] COMPUTABILITY - The Journal of the Association CiE - New Issue!
Last message date:
Tue Mar 31 08:47:26 EDT 2015
Archived on: Tue Mar 31 20:26:40 EDT 2015
This archive was generated by
Pipermail 0.09 (Mailman edition).