[FOM] Fwd: 3rd Workshop on Interpolation - Call for Papers
martin at eipye.com
Thu Mar 5 17:47:35 EST 2015
---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Geoff Sutcliffe <geoff at cs.miami.edu>
Date: Thu, Mar 5, 2015 at 10:16 AM
Subject: 3rd Workshop on Interpolation - Call for Papers
To: davism at cs.nyu.edu
iPRA 2015 - THIRD WORKSHOP ON INTERPOLATION: FROM PROOFS TO APPLICATIONS
CALL FOR CONTRIBUTIONS
Date: July 18, 2015
Location: San Francisco, CA (co-located with CAV 2015)
Submission deadline: May 7, 2015, AOE
Notification: May 14, 2015
Workshop: July 18, 2015
ORGANISATION AND COMMITTEE
Laura Kovacs and Georg Weissenbacher
Craig interpolation enjoys a continuing popularity in the field of
verification. Historically, Craig's interpolation theorem has received
ample attention in proof theory and mathematical logic as well as in
complexity theory. The aim of the workshop is to bring together
theoreticians and practitioners from different fields.
We solicit submissions in form of an abstract of at most one page in
PDF format. The authors of accepted abstracts are required to
present their work at the workshop. There will be no published
We encourage submissions presenting work in progress, tools under
development, as well as research of PhD students, such that the
workshop can become a forum for active dialog between the groups
involved in applications of interpolation. We also encourage
contributions from outside the verification community.
Presentations of recently published papers are also allowed and
encouraged, but please indicate on your submission where the paper was
Relevant topics include (but are not limited to) applications of
- Interpolating decision procedures
- Proof theoretic approaches to interpolation
- Proof systems and calculi for interpolation
- Proof transformation techniques
- Inductive Proofs
- Logical Abduction
- Interpolation techniques based on constraint solving, linear
- Alternative techniques for interpolation
- Interpolation theorems (for theories and extensions, non-classical
- Interpolation-based/Inductive invariant generation
- Program analysis and verification
- Tools for interpolation
- Applications of Craig interpolation (verification, synthesis,
automated reasoning, ...)
- Complexity results and limitations
Abstracts (at most one page in PDF format) have to be submitted until
May 7 via the EasyChair system:
The authors will be notified on May 14, 2015.
There will be no formal workshop proceedings.
The workshop will feature
- an invited talk by Arie Gurfinkel (SEI/CMU),
- presentations (selected by a committee based on the submission of
abstracts) by workshop participants, and
- discussion and panel sessions.
The program will be coordinated with the HCVS workshop,
which takes place on July 19.
Registration for the workshop will be possible via the CAV
registration site: http://i-cav.org/2015/
A poster is available on http://forsyte.at/interpolation. We
kindly ask you to print and display a copy in your department/workplace.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the FOM