Accelerated Bachelor's-Master's Program
The Accelerated Bachelor's-Master's program allows qualified students to obtain a Master's degree in 1 additional year of study after Bachelor's. Additionally, during their master's year, students can get scholarship that provides 50% off tuition and registration fees.
How to qualify
Students must satisfy the following requirements:
- You must complete at least 9 credits of graduate courses during your undergraduate study. This is equivalent to taking three graduate-level courses.
- You must have a minimum 3.7 CS major GPA at the time of application.
- Two letters of recommendation from faculty members you have taken courses with, here in our department.
- Other general requirements from Graduate School of Arts and Sciences (GSAS) including completing at least three semesters at NYU and having two terms remaining in CAS or GLS.
- Fall Admission - applications due in March
- Spring Admission - applications due in October
Please see the BA-MS site for the exact dates.
How to apply
Please refer to the CAS website to learn how to apply.