Furious activity is no substitute for understanding. - H.H. Williams
Current Course Offerings
I will be offering a course in the spring of 2010. Details soon.
Typical Course Offerings
Past Courses at the University of Toronto
- CSC2515 Machine Learning
- CSC412 Uncertainty and Learning in Artificial Intelligence
- CSC2506 Probabilistic Reasoning [cross-listed version of CSC412]
- CSC310 Information Theory
- ECE242 Algorithms and Data Structures (undergrad engineering)
Informal Notes and Lecture Slides
- Matrix and Gaussian identities (useful!)
- Speech Processing Background (possibly useful)
- other outdated materials, probably useless...
- HMMs, Linear Dynamical Systems, Unsupervised Learning, SVMs, VC Theory,...
Previous Teaching and Outreach
Are you a computer science undergraduate?
If so, check out the
Undergrad Announcements web site.
Sam Roweis, Vision, Learning and Graphics Group,