- CSCI-GA.3140-001, spring 2022, Abstract Interpretation, Mondays 4:55—6:55 PM (accessible to registered students, email to the instructor to get a login) and course presentation (accessible with an NYU Id and password)
- Principles of Abstract Interpretation, Università Ca'Foscari, Venice, Italy, May 23--27, 2022
- CSCI-GA.3110-001, fall 2022, Honors Programming Languages, 60 Vth Ave, C15, TR 3:30—4:45 PM, Course presentation accessible with a NYU login and password, course repository (accessible to registered students, email to the instructor to get a login and password)
(Radhia Cousot Award)
Dynamic Abstract Interpretation.
Invited talk at SOAP 2021, Tuesday, June 22nd, 2021.
Abstract interpretation: from principles to application.
J.P. Morgan Chase Distinguished Lecture Series,
Wednesday, June 30th, 2021 (slides)
Dottorato di Ricerca Honoris Causa in Computer Science, Aula Baratto, Università Ca' Foscari, Dorsoduro 3246, Venezia, Italy,
Friday May 20th, 2022, see pictures and the following Challenges of software verification workshop.
Asynchronous Correspondences Between
Hybrid Trajectory Semantics
In Invited talks, IMDEA,
Madrid, Spain, Tuesday, May 31, 2022
Abstractions of Hybrid Semantics,
In ICALP 2022,
EATCS award talk,
Paris, France, Wednesday July 6, 2022
- Dagstuhl Seminar 16471, Concurrency with Weak Memory Models: Semantics, Languages, Compilation, Verification, Static Analysis, and Synthesis, co-organizer with Jade Alglave and Caterina Urban, Sunday, November 20, 2016 to Friday, November 25, 2016
- VMCAI 2022, 23rd International Conference on Verification, Model Checking, and Abstract Interpretation, Philadelphia, PA, January 16-18, 2022.
- SAS 2022, 29th Static Analysis Symposium, Aukland, New Zealand, Dec. 5-8 2022.
Last modified:#echo var="LAST_MODIFIED"