[SMT-COMP] Draft SMTCOMP rules for 2014

cok at frontiernet.net cok at frontiernet.net
Thu May 8 09:12:34 EDT 2014

The draft rules for SMTCOMP 2014 are now available on the competition
website:
smtcomp.sourceforge.net/2014/rules14.pdf

These are a draft and are open for comment through Monday May 12.

Although the overall shape of the competition remains unchanged from
previous SMTCOMPs, we have simplified and altered the rules to some
extent, partly by necessity since we are needing to port the competition
infrastructure to StarExec.

Early (non-binding) indications of intention to enter a solver in the
competition are appreciated by the organizers.

Current deadlines are
May 15 for new benchmarks
May 25 for initial solver submissions
June 1 for final solver submissions
The organizers are considering a request to delay the solver deadlines
by a week or two. Comments on that by May 12 are also welcome:
- in favor of the current deadline: more time to debug and execute the
competition, with a larger number of benchmarks
- in favor of a later deadline: more time for solver developers to
finetune their submissions

- David