[SMT-COMP] update on SMTCOMP 2014; deadline changes, benchmarks, rules

cok at frontiernet.net cok at frontiernet.net
Mon May 19 14:31:02 EDT 2014

----- Forwarded Message -----
From: David Cok <dcok at grammatech.com>
To: smt-comp at cs.nyu.edu; smt-lib <smt-lib at cs.nyu.edu>
Sent: Monday, May 19, 2014 11:49 AM
Subject: [SMT-LIB] update on SMTCOMP 2014;	deadline changes, benchmarks, rules

Preparations for SMTCOMP 2014 are in full swing:

- Per requests, we have adjusted the deadlines. In particular the
initial solver deadline is now June 1 and the final deadline is June 15.
This allows more time for solver preparation and adapting solvers to the
StarExec framework. Also the organizers will use the time to curate the
many new benchmarks that have been submitted and to improve and test the
competition infrastructure.

- The revised rules are now posted to the competition website. It
contains the revised deadlines and the details of competition scoring
for the FLoC Olympic Games. Comments are still welcome until the June 1
solver deadline.

- The deadline for new benchmarks was May 15. We received contributions
from many sources - thanks to all contributors. More details on the size
and content of the benchmark set will be provided once we curate and
enter them all.

David Cok
for the organizers