[SMT-COMP] IMPORTANT: QF_ABV at SMT-COMP'11

Roberto Sebastiani rseba at disi.unitn.it
Mon Jul 18 13:35:54 EDT 2011

sorry for the very-late (maybe too late) reply.

IMHO, I'd (have?) rerun.
I don't think that sentences like "boolector would have won anyway"
or "Z3 people are ok with the results" make sense.

There is a competition with some specifications and regulations, and there
has been a clear flaw in the process, which may have seriously altered the outcome of the
results.
THe competitions are not only for the competitors, but also for the (possibly many)
people who want to see the actual status of the art, observe the progressof state-of-the-art,
and so on.

Thus, if it is practically possible, I suggest to rerun.

Roberto

Prof. ROBERTO SEBASTIANI, PhD
Dept of Information Engineering and Computer Science   Ph: +39 0461 281514
University of Trento                                  Fax: +39 0461 283964
Via Sommarive 14, Povo, I-38123, Trento, Italy  Skype: roberto.sebastiani1
roberto.sebastiani at disi.unitn.it          url: http://disi.unitn.it/~rseba
OKKAM id:  http://www.okkam.org/ens/id4e14c363-3008-4752-b243-480c87eb2b4c