[SMT-COMP] IMPORTANT: QF_ABV at SMT-COMP'11

Alberto Griggio griggio at fbk.eu
Sun Jul 17 15:14:06 EDT 2011

Hello Leo,

> Hi Alberto,
>
> I believe the winner will not change. Boolector is clearly the best
solver
> for QF_ABV. I talked with Christoph and we are ok with the current
> results.

Well, this makes things much simpler then. FWIW, I also think Boolector
is so ahead of the others in QF_ABV that its victory is out of
question. So, if nobody disagrees, we can stick with the current result,
and apologies once more for the confusion. Running the competition
"live" is very exciting, but also highly subject to Murphy's law...

Alberto