[SMT-COMP] IMPORTANT: QF_ABV at SMT-COMP'11

Leonardo de Moura leonardo at microsoft.com
Mon Jul 18 13:54:23 EDT 2011

Hi Roberto,

> I don't think that sentences like "boolector would have won anyway"
> or "Z3 people are ok with the results" make sense.

Why does it not make sense that we are ok with the results?
BTW, we are not the organizers; we did not create the problem; we were affected by it; we acknowledge that Boolector is the best solver; and we are saying we are ok with that and we don't care if the division will be re-executed or not. This is our position, and I think it is really harsh to say it doesn't make sense.

Cheers,
Leo