[FOM] Analyticity of Geometry

Charlie silver_1 at mindspring.com
Mon Jul 4 18:46:36 EDT 2016

	   I would read the fairly recent article (12-2009) by Jeremy Avigad et al. entitled “A Formal System for Euclid’s Elements,” which is available in .pdf form on the web.

	   I am unaware of Harvey’s paper, which would be of interest to me as well.  Someone please inform me how to find it— Harvey?

Charlie Silver