[FOM] The liar "revenge"?

Alexander M Lemberg sandylemberg at juno.com
Mon Jul 20 22:40:38 EDT 2015

Weaver is not asking for agreement that the sentence is false --- only
for agreement that it is not true. For example, if it is not meaningful,
then it cannot be true. Not being true does not entail being meaningful
--- indeed could be a consequence of being meaningless.

I don't see this as exactly a category mistake, but Avron's 6 questions
capture the spirit of Weaver's question.

Sandy