[FOM] Computer Algebra Systems and Conduct of Algebra

Steve Stevenson steve at clemson.edu
Tue Dec 2 10:56:45 EST 2014

With all the work that has been done on computer algebra systems (CAS), has
anyone written on ideas that were discovered along the way on the conduct
of algebraic computations?

--
"Steve" Stevenson, Emeritus Associate Professor, Clemson University.
"Those who know, do. Those who understand, teach," Aristotle.