[FOM] Formalisation of the Banach fixed point theorem and the Picard-Lindelöf theorem

Marco Maggesi maggesi at math.unifi.it
Tue Dec 2 05:59:18 EST 2014

Thank you Josef for your indication.

I tried to look in the Mizar library myself but I wasn't able to find
anything. I spent a little more time to see if  also the Picard-Lindelöf
theorem is in the Mizar library, but, perhaps because I have a very limited
understanding of the Mizar language, I didn't find anything so far.

I looked also in other libraries (e.g. Nurpl), but with no luck.

Marco