[FOM] Disguised Set Theory "DST"

Zuhair Abdul Ghafoor Al-Johar zaljohar at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 6 05:42:41 EDT 2011

Dear F.Bjordal

No you are using the original definition of x', which cannot be
used in disguised formulas. The definition that can be used
is that one you presented about z'Ey and this one unlike the
original definition can allow some sets that have the same
E-members of z' to be E-elements of y.
So a set x such that x={x,0} has the same E-elements
as the set {0}, they don't have the same e-elements
as you are alluding to in your argument. The problem
is that we may have a hierarchy of 0, x={x,0}, x1={0,x,x1}
,x2={0,x,x1,x2},...... where xi=xj iff i=j. Accordingly
only 0 is shared between all inductive sets so N={0}.
The sole problem is that we don't have a proof of exclusion
of parallel routs to that of finite V.N ordinals, so we
cannot exclude the case where N={0}.

Regards

Zuhair