[FOM] Disguised Set Theory "DST"

Frode Bjørdal frode.bjordal at ifikk.uio.no
Thu Oct 6 17:54:52 EDT 2011

So I plead guilty to having counted wrongly in my previous post where
I clarified that and how the presentation of DST had created
confusion, and not only with me. I should have stated that I had
three, not two, previous posts on this matter. I predict that there in
all will be five and hope my prophetic abilities are better than the
ones I made apparent for track keeping.

Frode Bjørdal
Professor i filosofi
IFIKK, Universitetet i Oslo