[SMT-LIB] How to submit benchmarks to smtlib

Christoph Wintersteiger cwinter at microsoft.com
Tue Mar 17 09:25:23 EDT 2015

Hi Florian,

Fantastic, thanks a lot!

Of course, when you get new ones, send them directly to me and I'll add them to the library. The "everything" benchmarks are of course also interesting, but not all solvers might support that (Z3 does, but I don't know about the others).

Cheers,
Christoph

Christoph M. Wintersteiger | Researcher | Tel: +44 1223 479724 | Fax: +44 1223 479999 | research.microsoft.com/people/cwinter

Microsoft Research Limited (company number 03369488) is a company registered in England and Wales whose registered office is at 21 Station Road, Cambridge, CB1 2FB