[SMT-LIB] How to submit benchmarks to smtlib

Florian Schanda florian.schanda at altran.com
Tue Mar 17 09:22:16 EDT 2015

On Tuesday 17 Mar 2015 12:33:26 Christoph Wintersteiger wrote:
> That sounds great, we definitely want your benchmarks! I'm the keeper of
> the library for all things FP and BV, so somehow we need to get them from
> you to me. Are they small enough for an email attachment?

Sure - attached and annotated as David noted, split up into QF_FP and QF_FPBV.
I've used the smtlib 2.5 syntax but its obviously not hard to change.

I will produce more as time goes on, shall I email them directly to you once I
have more?

I will also have benchmarks that combine pretty much everything (AUFBVFPNIRA);
where should something like that go?

Thanks,

	Florian