[SMT-COMP] SMT-COMP 2017: Deadline Extension for Final Solver Versions

Tjark Weber tjark.weber at it.uu.se
Mon Jun 19 07:57:36 EDT 2017

Dear SMT-COMP participants,

Several teams have reported that they were unable to reach or log in to
the StarExec web site at some point in the last 48 hours. Hopefully,
these issues are temporary.

To allow all teams to submit their final solver version, we are
extending the submission deadline by 24 hours, until the end of

   *** Monday, June 19 (anywhere on earth) ***

If you upload a new version, please remember to also send me an email
with the new solver ID, and to make sure that the solver (and the
containing space) are visible to me.

Best,
Tjark