[SMT-COMP] SMT-COMP 2017: Main Track Test Job

Tjark Weber tjark.weber at it.uu.se
Fri Jun 16 13:58:45 EDT 2017

Dear SMT-COMP participants,

I have run a small test job on StarExec to exercise all main track
solvers on a small number of benchmarks from each division. The results
are available at
https://www.starexec.org/starexec/secure/details/job.jsp?id=21806

I would suggest that you investigate results flagged as wrong. Please
keep in mind that

i) the StarExec UI flags any result as wrong if the benchmark's status
is unknown--for the competition, we will of course use our own analysis
instead; and

ii) the competition will use a more liberal post-processor that
attempts to ignore malformed solver output.

Nevertheless, you might still want to ensure that your solver is
compliant with SMT-LIB (or notify us if there are ill-formed
benchmarks).

Please let me know if your solver was tested in divisions where it
should not be competing, and vice versa.

If your main track solver was not tested, then it was not visible to me
on StarExec. If you have updated your solver since its first
submission, please let me know the new solver ID before the final
solver deadline, and remember to make your solver visible.

Best,
Tjark