[SMT-COMP] Request: Help Uploading Solver

Aaron Stump aaron-stump at uiowa.edu
Tue May 2 23:32:24 EDT 2017

Sorry for the issues, Martin!  We will respond soon -- we do monitor the
forum but apparently dropped the ball a little on this one.
Sincerely,
Aaron

On Tue, May 2, 2017 at 7:57 PM, Martin Velez <marvelez at ucdavis.edu
<mailto:marvelez at ucdavis.edu>> wrote:

    Hello,

    I uploaded a solver written in Python that has some Python package
    dependencies like sympy and numpy.  First, I downloaded the VM to
    test out
    that the solver runs correctly.  Then, I uploaded to StarExec but I am
    getting some errors.

    Can someone help me?  I posted in the forum but I am not sure if it is
    manned.

    Saludos,
    *Martin Velez*
    UC Davis
    (209) 292-4439 <tel:%28209%29%20292-4439>
    marvelez at ucdavis.edu <mailto:marvelez at ucdavis.edu>
    http://martinvelez.github.io