[SMT-COMP] SMT-COMP 2016 Running

Giles Reger giles.reger at manchester.ac.uk
Thu Jun 2 03:23:01 EDT 2016

I would also like to point out that it seems that the numbers displayed on the graphical interface do not seem to be consistent with the downloadable job information.

For example, in AUFNIRA there is one result that differs by one problem, which makes a difference here!

I had recently experienced StarExec reporting a number that was too low but had not seen a number that was too high before!

I assume the results will be based on this downloadable information that can be checked.

Best,
Giles