[SMT-COMP] SMT-COMP 2016 Running

Tjark Weber tjark.weber at it.uu.se
Wed Jun 1 07:53:30 EDT 2016

On Wed, 2016-06-01 at 01:29 +0200, Tjark Weber wrote:
> We have started the competition jobs for several main track divisions
> for SMT-COMP 2016 on StarExec. The competition spaces are public:
>
> https://www.starexec.org/starexec/secure/explore/spaces.jsp?id=161208

Several people kindly pointed out that some job pairs are marked as
failed because of a "run script error" (i.e., a StarExec failure).

The reason is not entirely clear to me. It might be that recent changes
to the number of nodes in the competition queue on StarExec are to
blame.

In any case, we are monitoring the issue and will re-run affected job
pairs in the near future.

Best,
Tjark