[SMT-COMP] benchmarks and final solvers

David Cok dcok at grammatech.com
Wed Jun 11 13:55:15 EDT 2014

SMT Competitors:

1) The SMT coordinators have processed all of the comments on main-track
benchmarks (thanks to Clark and Morgan for work on benchmarks, and to
Aaron for resolving issues with StarExec). We believe we have a stable,
final version of the benchmarks now available on StarExec. The changes
in the past week or so have all been to correct errors in the metadata
or the benchmark itself, many of them pointed out by participants in the
competition. The benchmarks can be downloaded from StarExec, or for
convenience, from http://www.cs.nyu.edu/~barrett/smtlib/
<http://www.cs.nyu.edu/%7Ebarrett/smtlib/> (this may lag changes in
StarExec itself).

2) We are still (a) determining difficulty measurements for a small
number of the updated benchmarks and (b) checking the validity of the
incremental benchmarks.

3) You are all aware, I'm sure of the deadline on Sunday for the final
versions of the solvers. Please be sure to
a) check that the chart at
http://smtcomp.sourceforge.net/2014/participants.shtml
<http://www.cs.nyu.edu/%7Ebarrett/smtlib/>is accurate with respect to
your submission (in particular which logics you have entered)
b) upload your solver, make sure it is visible to the organizers, and
email us the id by the deadline. Early submissions will be much appreciated.

Best,

The organizers: David, David, Tjark