[SMT-COMP] benchmark data

David Cok dcok at grammatech.com
Mon Jun 9 12:34:06 EDT 2014

Per the rules, benchmarks are excluded if all solvers acting on them in
the SMT-EVAL-2013 run completed in less than 5 seconds. That is what is
meant in the table by trivial.

We are intending to include all the benchmarks we can, given the
resources. Our current estimates are that we can't quite do that for the
divisions with several thousand eligible benchmarks, but we are refining
our estimates of the average computation time to have a better sense of
what to expect.  Also, as described in the rules, we will be dividing
large divisions into heats, and will execute as many heats as possible
before the end of the competition.

- David