[SMT-COMP] dual-core for SMT-COMP 2010?

Aaron Stump aaron.stump at gmail.com
Wed Jan 6 11:24:41 EST 2010

Hi, everyone.

Thanks for the feedback, Ken, Johannes, and Roberto.  It seems a very
reasonable suggestion that if we want to enable dual-core, we do so somehow
for a separate category of the competition.  We (the 2010 organizers) will
discuss this internally to see if there is a sensible way to do that.

Happy New Year to all,
Aaron