A question about finitism - reformatted

dennis.hamilton at acm.org dennis.hamilton at acm.org
Wed Feb 22 13:13:58 EST 2023

It has been kindly brought to my attention that certain forms of email
messages do not transit through the list server and subscriber's email readers
in good form.

Here is my most-recent post on FOM in plain-text with quotation fences (">").
This is imperfect - only the first line of paragraphs have the fence.  The
insertion of in-paragraph line breaks is not my doing.