the physicalization of metamathematics

José Manuel Rodríguez Caballero josephcmac at gmail.com
Fri Aug 5 23:37:23 EDT 2022

Paul Studtmann wrote:

> If one is looking for a computational route to the cosmological constant
> that makes the cosmological constant time dependent (and so not a
> constant), it may be worth considering the following formula:

Before deciding whether the evaluation of the formula you provided is a
coincidence, it is important to formalize what is the cosmological constant
of a deductive system, e.g., mathematics. For that, we need Einstein's
field equations. These equations were formalized in the causal graph of the
Wolfram model by J. Gorard. I will cite his paper (page 633), but this is
not an endorsement (I have some disagreement concerning several points of
this article, but I recognize that there are some interesting insights):

J. Gorard, “Some Relativistic and Gravitational Properties of the Wolfram
Model,” Complex Systems, 29(2), 2020 pp. 599–654.
https://doi.org/10.25088/ComplexSystems.29.2.599

Kind regards,
Jose M.