Re: on a hard to find paper by Sobociński

Richard Zach rzach at ucalgary.ca
Mon Nov 22 19:48:59 EST 2021

This is the Google Books link that worked for me:

https://books.google.ca/books?id=fNZLAAAAMAAJ&lpg=PA23&ots=Nw-L2XjS7I&pg=PA23

If you click on the cog icon in the top right corner it'll give you a
link to download the volume as a PDF.

If that doesn't work for you and you don't want to go to the trouble of
getting a VPN to fake a Canadian IP address, let me know.

-R

(Canada, afaik, still has the 50 year limit on copyright as opposed to
the 70 year limit that Disney has been trying to impose on the world.)