New volume with chapters on visual deductive analytics matthematics and new chapter author invitations

Dr. Cyrus F Nourani akdmkrd at mail.com
Mon Nov 22 07:26:23 EST 2021

Here are our volumes tracks.  Kind regards,
Happy Amarican Thanksgiving,
Cyrus
cyrusfn at alum.mit.edu

V3: http://www.appleacademicpress.com/artificial-intelligence-and-computing-logic-affective-haptics-neurocognition-and-emotional-recognition-for-androids-and-machine-learning/722 … …Vol 1 published 2017 Ecosystems and Technology

 Vol 2 Published 2018: Predictive Analytics, economics

New volume chapter author invitations
https://www.appleacademicpress.com/innovations-on-cooperative-computing-and-enterprise-blockchains-/715

ON our innovations compputing and mathematics management tracks we have two more volumes to forward with your thought welcome:
https://www.appleacademicpress.com/Innovation-Management-and-Computing