Pfeiffer's thesis

martdowd at aol.com martdowd at aol.com
Fri May 14 11:51:02 EDT 2021

FOM:
I tried to order Helmut Pfeiffer's 1964 Hannover Ph.D. theisi, titled Ausgezeiehnete Folgen fur gewisse Absehnitte der zweiten und weiterer Zahlklassenfrom
 https://www.tib.eu/en/publishing-archiving/phd-theses-and-habilitations/After successfully registering I got the email below.  If anyone knows how I could get a copy, please send me an email.(I'll try a library if this doesn't work.)

Thanks, Martin Dowd------
DearMr. Dowd,
Due to an unclear contractual situation in Germany we are not allowed to deliver copiesand books to customers in the US. Aswe are still allowed to deliver documents to publicly funded libraries worldwide, you may orderliterature from our holdings via your next local library (e.g. Interlibrary Loanvia OCLC).