Results about logics that were new with proof systems other than sequent calculus

Joao Marcos botocudo at gmail.com
Sun Aug 29 12:41:28 EDT 2021

Hi, Revantha!

You might already have seen the answer written by my Master's student
Vitor Greati at your blog:
https://prooftheory.blog/2021/08/23/new-results-about-logics-using-proof-systems-other-than-sequent-calculus/

In this paper that we will present in TABLEAUX next week, in
particular, we study the complexity of proof-search procedures
associated to certain kinds of (two-dimensional) _analytic_
*Hilbert-style* systems (and we show that a large class of logical
matrices are axiomatisable using just this kind of systems).  It might
be worth a look!
https://arxiv.org/abs/2107.08349
On the same line, Vitor provides also other references in his response
to your post.

Best wishes,
Joao Marcos

--