How small can a foundation be?

katzmik at macs.biu.ac.il katzmik at macs.biu.ac.il
Sun Feb 16 07:44:44 EST 2020

Hi Joe,

People might have an easier time responding to your message had you formulated
your observation as a question: "Does there exist, for every mathematical
proposition you care about, a straightforwardly obtainable proposition of set
theory that is provable in ZFC if the proposition you care about has a proof
that you would accept as valid?"

M. Katz