[FOM] 827: Tangible Incompleteness Restarted/1

Joe Shipman joeshipman at aol.com
Thu Sep 26 13:50:47 EDT 2019

By their proofs shall ye know them.

Seriously, one only has to look at a handful of research papers in graph theory or computation theory to recognize that they are proving theorems of mathematics, in a way in which papers labeled “chemistry” are not.

For a mathematician to think graph theory is “not math” is an abysmal failure of education and communication.

Sent from my iPhone