[FOM] deautomatization in mathematics

Saburou Saitoh saburou.saitoh at gmail.com
Tue Oct 8 05:42:39 EDT 2019

Dear  foundations:

In the paper: [1] Paulson LC. Formalising Mathematics In Simple Type
Theory. arXiv preprint arXiv:1804.07860. 2018 Apr 20.
https://arxiv.org/abs/1804.07860
Professor Paulson stated:

The importance of legibility can hardly be overstated. A legible proof is
more
likely to convince a sceptical mathematician: somebody who doesn’t trust a
complex
software system, especially if it says x=0 = 0. While much research has gone
into the verification of proof procedures [32, 47], all such work requires
trusting
similar software. But a mathematician may believe a specific formal proof
if it can
be inspected directly, breaking this vicious cycle. Ideally, the
mathematician would
then gain the confidence to construct new formal proofs, possibly reusing
parts of
other proofs. Legibility is crucial for this.

On the fundamental result on x/0=0, please look the simple draft:

*viXra:1908.0100 <http://vixra.org/abs/1908.0100>* *submitted on 2019-08-06
20:03:01*, (789 unique-IP downloads)
Fundamental of Mathematics; Division by Zero Calculus and a New Axiom

With best regards,
Sincerely yours,

Saburou Saitoh
2019.10.8.18:42