[FOM] axiomatisations of PA

Lukasz T. Stepien sfstepie at cyf-kr.edu.pl
Fri Dec 6 12:22:36 EST 2019

 Dear Sara L. Uckelman

   For example, there in the book: "Giuseppe Peano between Mathematics
and Logic. Proceeding of the International Conference in honour of
Giuseppe Peano on the 150th anniversary of his birth and the centennial
of the Formulario Mathematico, Turin (Italy), October 2-3, 2008", Fulvia
Skof - Editor, (Springer-Verlag Italia 2011), in the chapter "Peano and
the Foundations of Arithmetic" written by Gabriele Lolli, the axioms
used by Peano have been presented. Of course, this solves your issue
only partially, however, I hope that this can help you.

                                                  Regards,

                                            Lukasz T. Stepien

---

Lukasz T. Stepien