[FOM] Foundational Status of a proof of the Cayley-Hamilton theorem

Alasdair Urquhart urquhart at cs.toronto.edu
Mon Oct 1 14:25:50 EDT 2018

Michael Soltys's PhD thesis at the University of Toronto (2001) supervised
by Stephen Cook has some detailed discussions of these and related
questions.  I served on Soltys's committee, and I recall talking
with him about the Cayley-Hamilton theorem at the time.

I'm not sure if his thesis is available online, but you could write
him directly for a copy.