[FOM] FW: ICM'2022 mark your calendars!

Mikhail Katz katzmik at macs.biu.ac.il
Mon Aug 6 05:01:16 EDT 2018

My understanding is that (1) the Nevanlinna prize has been discontinued
due to concerns raised by Nevanlinna's alleged interactions with elements
of the Nationalsozialismus. (2) A different name will be chosen so that
the prize can continue under a different name.  (3) The Finnish government
has suspended its funding of the prize.  (4) An alternative funder is
currently being sought out.  MK