[FOM] Correction / Logic PhDs: first volume Haskell Curry

jean-yves beziau beziau100 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 1 06:45:22 EDT 2017

Dear Benedikt
Ulrich Kolenbach just wrote to me  saying that after Curry, Hilbert had 2
more PhD students
Arnold Schmidt and Kurt Schütte
So I am sending below a corrected version of the e-mail to be circulated
instead of the previous one
Best Wishes
Jean-Yves

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It is with pleasure that we announce the launch of the first volume of the
book series Logic PhDs (College Publication).
It is the PhD of Haskell Curry (1900-1982), one of the greatest logicians
of the 20th century, co-founder of the Association for Symbolic Logic.
Curry  was one of the last PhD students of David Hilbert. The PhD  was
written in German.

The present volume contains the original version in German as well as an
English translation and presentation by
Fairouz Kamareddine and Jonathan Seldin
http://www.collegepublications.co.uk/lphd/?00001

We intend to publish next the PhDs of
Christine Ladd-Franklin, Krister Segerberg and much more
Jean-Yves Beziau
Founder and Editor-in-Chief - Logic PhDs
http://www.collegepublications.co.uk/lphd/