[FOM] the amazing language of set theory

Arnon Avron aa at tau.ac.il
Sat Mar 26 03:22:52 EDT 2016

I totally agree, and would only like to add that I believe that
Liron Cohen and I have been carrying the development (which is
mentioned at the end of Martin's message) even further in the
following papers:

A. Avron
"A Framework for Formalizing Set Theories
   Based on the Use of Static Set Terms",
 In:  Pillars of Computer Science (A. Avron, N. Dershowitz,
 and A. Rabinovich, eds.), 87--106, LNCS 4800, Springer, 2008.
 (available from: http://www.springerlink.com/content/w23475760624/)

A. Avron and  L. Cohen
"Formalizing Scientifically Applicable Mathematics
                      in a Definitional Framework",
 JOURNAL OF FORMALIZED REASONING (special issue:
 Twenty Years of the QED Manifesto) 9 (2016), 53--70.

Arnon Avron