[FOM] Is the principle of contradiction a consequence of xx=x?

jean-yves beziau beziau100 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 21 08:12:11 EDT 2016

You will find through the link below a first draft of my paper
Is the principle of contradiction a consequence of xx=x?
http://www.jyb-logic.org/papers/jyb-boole.pdf

This corresponds to a lecture about PROPOSITION IV of Chapter III of the
Laws of Thought of Boole I presented at  THE 12TH INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE
“LOGIC TODAY: DEVELOPMENTS AND PERSPECTIVES”
June 22–24, 2016, St. Petersburg, Russia
http://ocs.philosophy.spbu.ru/index.php/logic12/index/pages/view/program

Comments are welcome.
Best Wishes
JYB