[FOM] Counterfactuals in relative computability theory

Charlie silver_1 at mindspring.com
Fri Aug 12 13:23:56 EDT 2016

	  My ideas about counterfactuals run along the lines of “If wishes were horses, then beggars would ride”  or “Sh-t in one hand, hope in the other; see which fills up first." <— Obviously inappropriate for FOM and should be rejected without Martin batting an eye, but I hope he may snicker a bit.  On a less unserious note, “If the impossible were possible, nothing would be impossible.” <— For this, I’d like to see a more perceptive analysis than what’s on the surface (probably impossible for possible-world analysis of any depth).