[FOM] Kreiseliana: Kreisel's Doctorate

Marion, Mathieu marion.mathieu at uqam.ca
Sun Jun 14 17:42:35 EDT 2015

Didn't he study in Cambridge with Besicovitch? Still, 1962 would seem a
late date as he was a student during the war. The information on the
Mathematics Genealogy Project page seems odd at first sight, since the
title of his dissertation, "Formally self-referential propositions for cut
free classical analysis and related systems", is the same as a paper he
co-authored with Takeuti, published in Dissertationes mathematicae, a.k.a.
Rozprawy matematyczne.

Mathieu Marion