[FOM] Asian Initiative in Infinity (AII) Graduate Logic Summer School Volumes

Qi Wen NG qwng at wspc.com.sg
Tue Aug 18 21:36:33 EDT 2015

Dear Moderator,

I hope you are well.

Please find below my posting to FOM subscribers. If any amendments are
needed, please feel free to let me know.

Thanks.

Best Regards,
Qi

--------------------------------

Dear All,

In our Lecture Notes Series by Institute for Mathematical Sciences,
National University of Singapore, we have published 4 volumes in
conjunction with "Asian Initiative in Infinity (AII) Graduate Logic
Summer School".

These titles are:
1) Forcing, Iterated Ultrapowers, and Turing Degrees
2) Slicing the Truth
3) E-Recursion, Forcing and C*-Algebras
4) Notes on Forcing Axioms

The AII Graduate Logic Summer School was held annually from 2010 to
2012. The lecturers were Moti Gitik, Denis Hirschfeldt and Menachem
Magidor in 2010, Richard Shore, Theodore A. Slaman, John Steel, and W.
Hugh Woodin in 2011, and Ilijas Farah, Ronald Jensen, Gerald E. Sacks
and Stevo Todorcevic in 2012. In all, more than 150 graduate students
from Asia, Europe and North America attended the summer schools. In
addition, two postdoctoral fellows were appointed during each of the
three summer schools. These volumes of lecture notes serve as a record
of the AII activities that took place during this period.

For sample chapters, kindly visit
http://www.worldscientific.com/series/lnimsnus

Thanks.

--