[FOM] Objective mathematics in a finite unbounded universe

Stephen P. King stephenk1 at charter.net
Tue Feb 25 23:47:25 EST 2014

Dear Paul,

   Forgive a philosophical question. What is the proof that a truth is
"objective" is there exist no means to evaluate it in any finite model
that can be discovered using only finite resources? Is there a theorem
that addresses this question? The appeal to unboundedness seems mute
here... Frankly, I suspect that Hintikka's ideas will win. :-)

--
Onward!

Stephen

I apologize in advance for the gross errors that this post
and all of my posts will contain. ;-)