[FOM] Southeastern Logic Symposium 2015

Christopher Porter cp at cpporter.com
Wed Dec 3 08:56:02 EST 2014

It is our pleasure to announce another installment of the SEALS
conference series.

The Southeastern Logic Symposium 2015 will take place at University of
Florida in
Gainesville on the weekend of February 28/March 1, beginning with a
colloquium talk
on Friday February 27, 4pm. The main theme will be computability,
descriptive set
theory,and their interaction. The website of the conference can be found
at
http://people.clas.ufl.edu/zapletal/event/seals-2015

We have secured 25 prominent speakers for the conference. The plenary
speakers include
Denis Hirschfeldt, Andrew Marks, and Theodore Slaman; the Friday
colloquium will be
given by Henry Towsner. We do offer travel support for graduate
students. We strongly
encourage especially graduate students in set theory who wish to present
a talk to apply.

We are looking forward to seeing you in Gainesville!

For the organizing committee,

Douglas Cenzer, Jean Larson, Christopher Porter, Jindrich Zapletal