[FOM] Identity of isomorphic structures

Steve Awodey awodey at cmu.edu
Fri Apr 11 18:43:59 EDT 2014

The article in question is also available on my website.
Another survey article, less philosophical and more mathematical, is the following:

Voevodsky's Univalence Axiom in homotopy type theory
Steve Awodey, Álvaro Pelayo, Michael A. Warren
Notices of the American Mathematical Society
Volume 60,  Issue 09, October 2013, pp. 1164–67.

Available on the arXiv and here:

http://arxiv.org/pdf/1302.4731v1.pdf

Thanks for your interest,

Steve