[FOM] LAP 2014 in Dubrovnik, Croatia
pschust at maths.leeds.ac.uk
Tue Apr 1 08:13:52 EDT 2014
[ Please broadcast/post/forward. Apologies for duplicates]
LAP 2014 CONFERENCE ANNOUNCEMENT
LOGIC AND APPLICATIONS - LAP 2014
September 22-26, 2014, Dubrovnik, Croatia
The conference brings together researchers from various fields of logic with applications in computer science.
Topics of interest include, but are not restricted to:
- Formal systems of classical and non-classical logic;
- Category theory;
- Proof theory;
- Lambda calculus;
- Type theory
- Process algebras and calculi;
- Behavioural types;
- Systems of reasoning in the presence of incomplete, imprecise and/or contradictory information;
- Computational complexity;
- Interactive theorem provers.
Student sessions will be organized.
The first conference Proof Systems was held in Dubrovnik on June 28, 2012, co-located with the conference LICS 2012.
LAP 2013 was held in Dubrovnik, September 16-20, 2013 (http://imft.ftn.uns.ac.rs/math/cms/LAP2013)
Abstract Submission: June 2, 2014
Author Notification: June 30, 2014
Authors should submit an abstract in LaTeX format, not exceeding three pages, to
vlp at mi.sanu.ac.rs
(with the subject "LAP 2014").
IUC - Inter University Center Dubrovnik
- Zvonimir Sikic, University of Zagreb
- Andre Scedrov, University of Pennsylvania
- Silvia Ghilezan, University of Novi Sad
- Zoran Ognjanovic, Mathematical Institute SANU, Belgrade
More information about the FOM