[FOM] Church-Kleene or Feferman-Schutte

Sandro Skansi skansi.sandro at gmail.com
Mon May 13 19:03:29 EDT 2013

I was looking through my books and journals for to compile a list of
ordinals used in proof theory, but I did not seem to find anything that
could really help me make a diagram, except for Pohlers 1996 BSL article.
There I found almost everything, but I was not able to find this, so I am
asking it here on the FOM list:

In terms of ordinals, starting from \omega, which one comes first, the
Church-Kleene ordinal (\omega_1^CK) or the Feferman-Schutte ordinal
(\Gamma_0)?

Best regards,

Sandro Skansi