[FOM] From theorems of infinity to axioms of infinity

Frode Bjørdal frode.bjordal at ifikk.uio.no
Sun Mar 10 13:07:34 EDT 2013

In my contentual (semi-formal) system for a *theory of sorts*, which I now
call £ ("libra"), infinity is not assumed as an axiom, or, as I now prefer,
*prescription; *nevertheless, infinity holds as a thesis. Cfr. Librationist
closures of the
paradoxes<https://www.dropbox.com/s/7b3bdh6o3ut6ewb/Librationist%20Closures%20of%20the%20Paradoxes.pdf>
published
in Logic and Logical Philosophy Volume 21 (2012) p. 323-361; see especially
section 5 from p. 344 on this.

Best

Frode Bjørdal

Professor i filosofi